|| Shanghai-Flight.com | Pudong Airport | Hongqiao Airport | How to Book | Contact Us | About Us ||
1. All airlines you found on our web site (shanghai-flight.com) are suport E-tickets.
2. When you paid E-tickets, we will send a confirmation by email to you.
3. Attention for Chinese Guest when booked E-tickets online with chinese ID Document, please inserti you chinese name. It's ok for Name of pingying when you book with your passport.
4. All traveler (including Foreign and Chinese) holding electronic ticket need only show their valid passports to board the plane but need to ensure that the name on the e-ticket is exactly the same as the name on the passport.
5. A confirmation code "PNR" and "the ticket serial number" will be issued for each e-ticket.
All the price of flights you found in our web site is included tax, Airport tax (which is called airport construction fee in China) is of 50 yuan (about US$6) per airport for flying within China, 90 yuan (about US$11) for international departure, (including flying to Hong Kong or Macau from mainland China). It is HK$50 (around US$6.5) if you depart from Hong Kong airport. This fee will be charged at the time when purchasing the flight tickets.
A passenger should arrive at the airport for check in at least 90 minutes prior to departure of the flight.
Passengers are not allowed to carry liquids onboard the aircraft, but they can be included with checked baggage. One item of cosmetics is allowed provided it is not in excess of 100 ml. It must be put into a separate package after security inspection.
Lighter and matches can not be included in carry-on baggage.
Prohibited Items: The following items are prohibited and cannot be carried in checked or carry on luggage: - Flammable, explosive, corrosive, poisonous, radioactive, polymerizable and magnetized materials. Passengers are forbidden to carry arms, sharp or lethal weapons during flight. These items will be confiscated by the security if detected.
Carry-on baggage: As of May 1st, the maximum Carry-on baggage allowance for each economy class passenger is only one piece of 5kg, and passenger traveling first-class is allowed 2 separate articles of 5kg each. The piece should be no larger than 20x40x 55cm. Carry on baggage in excess of the limit is subject to the excess baggage fee and must be carried as checked baggage.: Adult and children are entitled to a free checked baggage allowance of 20kg regardless of the number of pieces. Each piece should be within 40x60x 100cm. No free baggage allowance is granted to infants.
Groups of 10 or more traveling together are able to combine their baggage allowance if they check in together.
Cancelled bookings will incur a cancellation fee. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking regardless of whether the service is used.
Passengers shall arrive at the airport 60-90 minutes before the departure and check-in with valid ID. Airlines will cease check-in 30 minutes before the departure time.
| Shanghai-Flight.com | Pudong Airport | Hongqiao Airport | How to Book | Contact Us | About Us |